In this tutorial, we use Android SDK to root Redmi 4A Step 1. You will need a PC. Here is a guide for this: https://www.rovo89.com/how-to-install-android-sdk-on-windows-10-without-usb-driver/ Step 2. Download the latest Android SDK from here: https://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html Step 3. Extract the contents of the Android SDK zip file into a directory. In this tutorial, we use the following directory path: \extras Step 4. Download Xposed Framework from here: https://github.com/KoushikDutta
In the recent times, there is a high demand for rooting Redmi 4A, as most of the users want to root their device without PC tool. We have the solution for those users. In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to root redmi 4A using a single flashable zip file. Please keep in mind that this tutorial is not a 100% working file, but instead a flashable zip file which is a step towards rooting Redmi 4A without PC.
Redmi 4A is the latest entry in Redmi series which was released in May 2017. The phone comes with 5.5 inch IPS display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The phone is powered by Mediatek chipset. It is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. The Redmi 4A comes with 16GB fixed storage, which can be expanded up to 128GB by using a microSD card. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
How to Root the Redmi 4A Without Using a Computer (100 percent Working) In the year 2021, You’ve come to the correct spot if you have a Xiaomi Redmi 4A Android smartphone and want to root it without using a PC, Mac, or laptop. This post will show you how to root the Redmi 4A without using a computer.
How to Root the Redmi 4A Without Using a Computer (100 percent Working)
In 2021, How to Root Redmi 4A Without a Computer (100% Working)
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core CPU and 2GB of RAM.
This phone has 16GB of internal storage that can be extended with a microSD card up to 128GB.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A features a 13-megapixel primary camera on the back and a 5-megapixel selfie camera on the front.
Without a PC, enable root access on the Redmi 4A.
Many people desire to reboot their Android phone to get access to more capabilities; essentially, there are many methods to gain root access on your Android smartphone.
We’ll teach you how to root the Redmi 4A without needing a computer or a PC in this tutorial. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at the benefits and drawbacks of the Redmi 4A root.
The benefit of rooting the Redmi 4A without a computer
- The Redmi 4a will be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Customization will be possible.
- You will be able to make adjustments such as battery tweaks, which will help you get more battery life out of your phone.
- Custom ROMs will be able to be installed on your smartphone.
The disadvantages of rooting your Redmi 4A without a computer
- The warranty on the Redmi 4a will expire if you root it without using a computer.
- If the process is not done properly, the smartphone may become sluggish.
Pre-requisites for rooting the Redmi 4a without a computer
- Ensure that TWRP is installed on your smartphone.
- Make sure your cellphone’s battery is at least 65 percent charged.
- Check to see whether you have a backup of your phone.
Without a computer, there are three ways to root the Redmi 4A.
Before you root, make sure you read the prerequisites.
1. How to Root the Xiaomi Redmi 4A Using Kingroot
- APK of KingRoot is available for download.
- Install Kingroot APK once the KingRoot download is complete.
- Take the instructions below if you get the message “Google installation message prevented.”
How to Root the Xiaomi Redmi 4A Using Kingroot
- If you haven’t set it previously, “install a restricted” will set a reminder, similar to the instructions in the picture below; if you have, skip this step.
- On the System installation page, click “install” to begin the installation; after it is finished, click the “open” option to begin using Kingroot.
- To access the main interface, click “try,” then “get now.” To begin rooting, hit the “get now” button.
- After the implementation process is complete, you will be returned to the main screen, and rooting will be completed.
2. Using KingoRoot to root the Redmi 4A without a computer
- Get the most recent version of KingoRoot APK.
- Install the KingoRoot APK once the KingoRoot download is complete.
- To proceed, click “OK” if Chrome alerts you about KingoRoot.apk.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you don’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings> Security, then during installation, you will get “Install blocked”, which states that “For security, your cellphone is set to block the installation of applications obtained from unknown sources”.
- Simply follow the phone instructions to install Kingo Root and enable installation from “Unknown Sources” on your device.
- To begin rooting, open the “Kingo ROOT” program and choose One Click Root.
- The results screen will display in a few seconds.
With KingoRoot, you may root your Redmi 4A without using a computer.
- Finally, open the search engine and type in Google Play App Store: Root Checker to check root successfully, as shown in the picture below.
3. SuperSU may be used to root the Redmi 4A.
After unlocking the bootloader and installing TWRP, the rooting procedure is simple. You’re ready to start now that you’ve flashed the Supersu.zip Flashable file.
1. Press the Power on + Volume Up buttons to enter TWRP Recovery.
2. From the menu, choose “Install.”
3. Save SuperSu.zip to your device’s internal storage by selecting it.
4. Choose the “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option. This will cause it to flash.
5. After installing Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache and select the reboot option.
It will take some time for all of your apps to load on the initial startup. So, hold on a second.
SuperSU may be used to root the Redmi 4A.
Well done, and congratulations on your successful rooting.
What is the procedure for unrooting the Xiaomi Redmi 4A?
It’s a lot simpler to root your smartphone now. Using the SuperSU software, which we use to handle root permissions, you can simply root your phone.
1. From the application menu, open the SuperSU application.
2. Go to the application’s settings page.
3. Scroll down and select the Unroot & Reboot your mobile option. This will root your device in a few seconds.
What is the procedure for unrooting the Xiaomi Redmi 4A?
So, guys, that’s how to root Redmi 4A without PC. I hope you found this post useful. Please spread the word about this article on social media.
Don’t forget to bookmark and return to.com every day because you’ll discover the most up-to-date Technology information here, including How-to Guide Tips & Tricks. Blogging, digital marketing, Android rooting, social media games, and so on. Best wishes.
Redmi 4A users who would like to root the device can follow the guide below.. Read more about kingroot apk and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- root redmi 4a without pc
- redmi 4a root zip file
- root redmi 4a kingroot
- redmi 4a twrp zip file
- kingroot apk